Kilda Group, LLC is an IT and management consulting services firm that serves federal sector clients to plan, implement, and manage large scale, enterprise-wide modernization and performance improvement efforts. A Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Center for Veterans Enterprise (CVE) verified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB), Kilda Group's focuses on providing best-in-class Program and Project Management, Transformation and Transition Management, and Facilitation, Training, and Documentation Support for its clients. Kilda Group has supported enterprise solutions for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), U.S. Navy, and U.S. Army. Its integrated management frameworks, ProjectView 360® and Readiness 360®, provide the approaches, tools, techniques, and templates to achieve better performance at the programmatic, project, and operational/tasks levels. These frameworks enable organizational effectiveness from the individual up to the enterprise level and support various industry best practices for governance, project management, change management, training, and communications as well as many frameworks, models, and approaches from PMI, Software Engineering Institute (SEI)/Carnegie Mellon, Office of Government Commerce (OGC), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), and Department of Defense.
This contracting information page is organized to provide you with the following information:
- The most recent conformed copy of each Task Order received under this contract;
- A list of all team members and their capability/area of expertise;
- A list of the last 3 years services experience, for all team members listed at the SeaPort-e Contractor Information Registration site, listed by functional area and specific Program, as appropriate;
- Point(s) of Contact to provide information on customer satisfaction with the services performed;
- A description of the Contractor's quality assurance program;
- Points of contact for information related to the SeaPort program;